Friday, August 14, 2009

Charlotte in action!

This is my chance to tell you all that I have been up to during my stay here. After the other children left in the first week, I haven’t had much company my own age. Sebastian is fun to play with, but he is still a little small and he wants all my toys, boys eh!!

     IMGP5398      IMGP5401


One of the best places I have been to so far is a place called Diversity. This place is designed entirely for children, not adults, everything is at the right height for me! Here I can try out any job I wish and get paid for it! I was able to be a nursemaid, a IMGP5349vet, a paramedic, a dentist, a chocolate maker and I also made my own yoghurt. I wanted to be a rock climber but my pants were too short!!  With all the money you earn you can spend it on other exciting activities. I was able to go to the spa (twice!) and have my nails done. I also travelled down the rapids (five times) and went on the bus (twice!). Poor mummy and daddy only get to watch as I have all the fun, mummy really wanted to go down the rapids and I think daddy wanted to be a firemen!

     IMGP5352     IMGP5429

     IMGP5347     IMGP5411

Sebastian had fun too, he had his own little area where he could roll around and practice his cruising. He is very good at pulling himself up on the sofa and is desperate to chase me round the room. He thinks my hair is great for pulling and I am definitely the best at making him laugh.

We have also been to some great parks, the best is Chico park because it has the horse carousel and bouncy animals. I also play pooh sticks with leaves and jump in the fountains.

       IMGP5227     IMGP5228

Next week we are going to the beach and I will be showing Sebastian how to swim and eat sand, I think he will be very good at both. I miss my friends very much, particularly Boo Boo and of course my boys and Willow. But this has been a wonderful experience, I have seen so much and hopefully I will remember most of it.


One thing I have noticed, boys are very stinky!! I of course smell of roses all the time. See you all soon, love Charlotte xxx

       IMGP5433   IMGP5224

1 comment:

  1. Greetings Family
    You look like such a happy family. Charlotte will eventually will enjoy being the big sister especially when Sebastian starts to walk around She can be the boss. They look so sweet and are having a good time Just think when you come home there will be all the house work todo and the pool to be cleaned and the lawn to be cut So enjoy this moment of family time together. We often say that we can hardly wait to see the New Harries Man

    Hi to everyone Take care and enjoy Any word when you shall be returning to Canada?

    Be safe and enjoy..
    Love David and Eve Sarah Bryn and Brian and of course Simon say hello to you

    ReplyDelete